Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fabulous First Lady Michelle Obama


 First Lady Michelle Obama brought her brains, beauty and fashion sense to the Democratic National Convention last tonight in Charlotte.
 Other than the out-of-this-world intelligent political statement, she also made a fashion statement in this knee-length pink & blue custom Tracy Reese dress with pink J. Crew heels to match her dress.

 Here are some of the most touching parts of her speech (my opinion):

You see, Barack and I were both raised by families who didn’t have much in the way of money or material possessions but who had given us something far more valuable – their unconditional love, their unflinching sacrifice, and the chance to go places they had never imagined for themselves.

And I didn’t think it was possible, but today, I love my husband even more than I did four years ago…even more than I did 23 years ago, when we first met. I love that he’s never forgotten how he started.

when you walk through that door of opportunity, you do not reach back to slam it shut behind you .....

You can listen to her entire speech here.

Love the First Lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment