Monday, August 6, 2012

Nene Leakes Covers DENIM Magazine

Real Housewives of Atlanta alumni is gracing the cover of the one-year anniversary issue of DENIM Magazine.
  Inside the magazine's one-year anniversary, NeNe dishes on her life in Hollywood and her new circle of celebrity friends. She revealed that she even spent the 4th of July weekend with Kim and Kanye and she thinks they are great together.

Here are some of the deets from her interview:
Denim: So, we’ve seen you out a lot with Kim Kardashian. Is she your newest friend?

NeNe: "Yes"


Denim: It's been said that you all have a goodfriendship, how do feel about her relationship with Kanye West?
NeNe: ''I'm very supportive of it. I was just with her and Kanye on the 4th of July weekend. We went to Atlantic City to see him perform and I'm supportive of her finding love. I think he is a great match for Kim, I think he is going to hold Kim down. And they actually look very cute together, yea!''



No comments:

Post a Comment